Everybody will melt when he or she looks at the personality of a Scottish Fold cat. All of the behaviors are always success to make you laugh. More than that, you become also fresh again as though all of the burdens of the life loss. Do not know about the Scottish fold cat personality before? Okay, all things existing on that cat has come here. It will convince you to adopt the cat which has pure white or grey color. You might like the white cat in the combination of grey, black, or orange.
Read the Scottish Fold Cat Personality as the guide to maintain it
The list of the personality below will make you more love to the cat. The cat always looks charming and sweet where you can maintain it easily. He easily feels comfortable for all the family members including the other pets. Besides that, it is also lovable which makes many people scramble to touch it. However, you must be able to handle the tail smoothly. The wrong way or in a rough manner will make them develop stiffness in the tail which can cause pain.
Such as you know, the Scottish fold cat has the folded ears and the round head. It adds the illusion of the roundness and the ears become the characteristic of the cat. The cat appears with the round, bright, and clears eyes. It combines with the long tail and the legs that look round. Additionally, some of them include the shorthair and another is longhair. From this review, you can already imagine and feel the cuteness.
Additional Information about the Scottish Cat
What are the characters of the Scottish fold cat? Well, see and read the following information:
- Weight: Male (> 12 lbs), female (8-12 lbs)
- Eye color: gold, blue, green, odd eye
- Life expectation: 9-12 years
- Fur color: white, red, blue, cream, cameo, chocolate, silver, black, blue-cream, tortoiseshell
- Pattern: solid color, Tricolor / Calico, tortoiseshell, Tabby, Bicolor, Ticking, Smoke, Shade, Spots
- No allergenic
- Cat Association Recognition: ACFA ,CFA, FIFe, TICA
- Prevalence: Rare
- Life: This type a good eater but control the nutrition to avoid the laziness and the overweight. Make it keeps active with always ask them to play.
- The Scottish fold cat firstly emerges in 1961 in the Perthshire, Scotland. However, some of them called it has appeared in 1796.
Definitely, the information of the Scottish Fold cat personality above is very useful for you. You know how to give attention to them. It is not only you but also each person at home will